How to place an order
IT IS SIMPLE TO PLACE AN ORDER AT OUR ON-LINE STORE:
Check the available items at BABY (boy or girl), CHILDRENSWEAR (boy or girl), BABY ESSENTIALS, ACCESSORIES and TIMELESS. If you know exactly what you are looking for, type it (eg. 'Shirt') in the Search box and press enter: all your search results will be displayed.
2. SELECT AN ARTICLE
Select the colour, size and quantity of the items you wish to purchase (check our Size Grid to pick the correct size) and click on Add to Shopping Bag. If you want to add more items, the procedure remains the same. From then on, you will be able to see all the items you have inside your Shopping Bag.
Once you have selected all the items you wish to purchase click on Shopping Bag at the top of the page and then on Confirm Order.
You have three options:
- register at our webstore and Login to your account;
- enter your email address and password to Login if you are already a registered customer;
- buy without registering by providing only your billing and delivery information.
4. BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESSES
Select the Shipping Method, then confirm or change your addresses:
- If you want to change the billing address:
click Edit Address, make the necessary changes and click Confirm;
- If the billing address is the same as the delivery:
At Delivery Address choose Same as billing address;
- If the billing address is different from delivery:
At Delivery Address choose Other.
Then click on Continue.
Please choose the shipping method:
- in case your shipping destination is Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Greece, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, please select DHL;
- In case your shipping destination is Madeira or Azores (in Portugal) please select shipping by CTT.
6. CHECKOUT/ PAYMENT
At Payment choose the payment method, check all data and click on Checkout.
Your order has been registered! You will receive an automatic email with your order information.
NB: To place an order at www.laranjinha.com you must have a valid e-mail address, your browser must be updated and configured to accept cookies and pop-ups.